Ableauctions.com Inc. (NYSE AMEX:AAC) (the â€œCompanyâ€) announced that its board of directors has declared a cash distribution on its common stock of $0.55 per share (for a total of approximately $4.5 million) and has established December 30, 2009 as the record date for this distribution and for determining the stockholders who will be entitled to receive distributions from the liquidating entity that is to be established in conjunction with the Companyâ€™s acquisition of Top Favour Limited (SinoCoking), if the acquisition (as more fully described in the definitive proxy statement filed with the SEC on November 27, 2009) is approved. There is no assurance that the Companyâ€™s stockholders will approve the acquisition.
Currently viewing and reading
- Home Properties Reports on Damage from Hurricane Sandy (October 31st, 2012)
- Rolls-Royce Apprenticeship Programme 2012 (February 8th, 2012)
- Groupon Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering (November 6th, 2011)
- Schwab Reports Third Quarter Revenues up 5% Year-over-Year (October 17th, 2010)
- Equinix Revises 2010 Third Quarter and Fiscal Year Guidance (October 7th, 2010)