American Campus Communities Inc. (NYSE:ACC), one of the largest owners, managers and developers of high-quality student housing properties in the U.S., announced that the company will report financial results for the fourth quarter and year end 2009 after the market close on Tuesday, February 16, 2010. The company will host its quarterly earnings conference call for investors and other interested parties on Wednesday, February 17, 2010 at 11 a.m. Eastern Time (ET). ACC management will discuss the quarterly results and business outlook for 2010 on the call.
Currently viewing and reading
- Baidu First Quarter 2012 Results (April 25th, 2012)
- WPP 2010 Interim Results (August 25th, 2010)
- Actuate Reports First Quarter 2010 Financial Results (May 5th, 2010)
- LSB Industries, Inc. Reports Results for the 2009 Fourth Quarter and Year (March 9th, 2010)
- Global Cash Access Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2009 Results (February 24th, 2010)