Intel Corporation reported full-year revenue of $43.6 billion, operating income of $15.9 billion, net income of $11.7 billion, and EPS of $2.05 – all records. The company generated approximately $16.7 billion in cash from operations, paid cash dividends of $3.5 billion, and used $1.5 billion to repurchase 70 million shares of common stock.
Currently viewing and reading
- Ferrari Announces Record Results for First Nine Months of 2012 (November 8th, 2012)
- RealNetworks Announces Third Quarter 2012 Results (October 31st, 2012)
- Nanometrics Reports Third Quarter Financial Results (November 3rd, 2010)
- NuStar GP Holdings, LLC Reports Third Quarter 2010 Earnings and Announces Third Consecutive Quarterly Distribution Increase (October 27th, 2010)
- Hexcel Reports 2010 Third Quarter Results (October 27th, 2010)